OEM Chevrolet ExpressVan Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Express Van Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet ExpressVan Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Chevrolet ExpressVan Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Van Rims and Wheels
The series of Vans that Chevrolet first released in 1964 that shared the same body platform as Chevy's C/K trucks and were known as the G vans and given distinctions by the numbers 10, 20, 30. Most of these vehicles came with V8 engines but straight and V6 engines were available on some as well. A second series of Vans that was released in 1996 and built on the GMT600 platform and was known to the public as Chevy's express, which was also known as the Safari or by Chevy's internal designations 1500, 2500, and 3500 called such because of the Chevy Trucks under the same names that they shared much of their styling with. Although the G series vans are no longer in production Chevy continues to produce its second generation of the Chevy Express.
These vans' wheels came in a variety of sizes and styles but for the most part were 15" or 16" steel rims, although the G30 offered a 19.5" steel rim with 5 holes and the Chevy Express 1500 offered three 17" rims in 2009 with various finishes in both steel and chrome.
With guaranteed quality Factory Chevrolet van wheels and rims at competitive pricing buying these rims is easy and convenient and OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock alloy wheels. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory original rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock alloy rims you need at a price that is fair. We hope that this page takes you closer to making your factory original wheel dreams come true! Thanks for visiting.