OEM Chevrolet Express Van 10 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Express Van 10 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet Express Van Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Express Van10 Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Chevrolet Express Van Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Van 10 Rims and Wheels
The ChevyVan 10, commonly referred to as the G series vans, began production in 1964 to replace the Chevy Corvair Van. The G series were built on the same platform as the C/K truck line that began 4 years previously and offered three models (the 10, 20, and 30) that were defined by their load capacity. The last generation of the G series vans, which is the only generation's wheels we carry due to availability, came as a 3 or 4 door van with V6, V8 or V8 Diesel engines and automatic or manual transmissions. The G series was eventually replaced in 1996 by the Chevy Express.
For the duration of Chevy's 10 van only 15" wheels were offered. Three of the wheels were steel and had silver and painted finishes with 4, 16, or 8 holes; the other three wheels available were alloy machined finished rims with 8 or 10 slots.
Are these Used Factory original wheels exactly what you have been looking for? Well look no further, you've found them! To order simply Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory original rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original wheels. If you are still not sure which rims you need, feel free to call our toll free number and we will help you figure out the used factory original rims you need. Thanks for stopping by!