OEM Chevrolet Prizm Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links will lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Chevrolet Prizm Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevy Prizm Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevy Prizm Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevrolet Prizm Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Prizm Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Prizm, its first and second generations known as the Geo Prizm, was the product of the joint venture between Toyota and GM, the New United Motor Manufacturing Inc (or NUMMI,) and was manufactured from 1998 until 2002 when it was replaced by the Pontiac Vibe. The Prizm was a 4 door sedan available with only a straight 4 cylinder engine and the option of automatic or manual transmissions.
During the Prizm's 3rd generation from 1998 until 2002 only two stock wheels were available; a 14" steel rim with 6 holes finished in black or silver and a 14" alloy rim machined finished with 5 holes.
Are these the perfect Prizm wheels you've been pining after? Don't pause on purchasing these Prizm rims, order now! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chevrolet Prizm rims, and order instantly online. Still puzzled about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone? Call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help. Have a great day!