OEM Chevrolet Cavalier Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Get to know us better by watching this quick 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- All Used Chevrolet Cavalier Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Chevrolet Cavalier Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Chevrolet Wheels or Factory Original Chevrolet Cavalier Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Cavalier Wheel exactly to what you need are displayed next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Chevrolet Cavalier Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Cavalier Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Cavalier is a small car that was in production for three generations from 1982 until 2005. Originally the Cavalier was offered in 2 door convertible, 2-door sedan, 3-door hatchback, 4 door sedan, and 4-door station wagon body styles; manual and automatic transmissions, and 4 and 6 cylinder engines. The second generation Cavalier, which ran from 1988 until 1994, lost its 3 door hatchback body style option and in the third generation the 4 door station wagon as well as the V6 engine options were cut. The third generation Cavalier was produced from 1995 until 2005 when it was replaced by the Chevrolet Cobalt.
During the first two generations of the Cavalier only 13" and 14" wheels were available, the majority of which were steel rims. All of the wheels were either painted or machined finish with the exception of two 14" alloy rims, one with 5 spokes was finished in silver with a machined lip, while the other had 8 slots and was finished in silver. For the second two generations (1995-2005) the Cavalier exclusively offered 15" and 16" wheels all but one of which were alloy. The one steel wheel available for the rest of the Cavalier's production was a 15", 20 hole, steel rim with painted finish. The rest of the Alloy rims either had a machined or silver finish with 5 or ten spokes. Besides that there was a 16", 10 spoke alloy rim that was finished in chrome.
Were you looking for these Used Chevrolet Cavalier wheels? Well look no further, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these factory Chevrolet Cavalier rims. If you still have questions or comments about this OEM wheel, originalwheels.com, or our relentless toil to make your used factory original wheel and rim buying experience as simple as possible, please feel free to call us and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for visiting!