OEM Chevrolet Corvette Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about us and these wheels in this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- All used Chevrolet Corvette Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Pictures of all models of factory Chevrolet Corvette Rims can be found in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Next to each picture the details you need to mach your stock Chevrolet Corvette wheel are displayed.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevrolet Corvette Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Corvette Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Corvette is a 2-door sports car, named after the compact warship, that has become the epitome of the American sports car, even possessing its own museum, the National Corvette Museum, in Kentucky half a mile away from the original Corvette production plant. The Corvette began production in 1953 and continues to manufacture its 6th generation in coupe or convertible body styles today. The Corvette has exclusively offered V8 engines and is commonly modified for racing. Throughout the history of the Corvette, also called the Sting Ray during its second and third generations, a myriad of different options and styles that currently include the Z06 and ZR1.
The Corvette stock wheel options have abounded since its original production and continue to populate abundantly today. The first wheels we carry for the Corvette are for the third generation and include the last steel wheel offered on the Corvette, a 15" steel wheel with painted finish and 5 slots. The other two rims for that generation are both 15" as well but are alloy rims with machined finish and 8 or 36 holes. The fourth generation saw its last two 16" alloy rims, both machined finished, and up until the end of the fifth generation carried, almost exclusively 17" and 18" alloy wheels with 5 or 5 double spokes in a myriad of finishes. The sixth generation saw all of the 17" alloy rims replaced with 19" alloy wheels and in 2009, the corvette offered its first 20" alloy wheel- a 10 double spoke rim in chrome or silver finishes.
If these are the used factory original wheels you have been pining for then yearn no longer, they are just a few clicks away. To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rim, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about these used Chevrolet Corvette wheels or would prefer ordering this OEM wheel over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our fantastic customer service so as to keep your OEM Stock Rim buying experience as unfettered and frictionless as possible. Thanks for visiting!