OEM Chevrolet Impala Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee every facotry original rim will arrive in immaculate condition unless we have stipulated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of the Used Chevrolet Impala Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Displayed next to each picture are the details needed for you to match your Chevrolet Impala Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevrolet Impala Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Impala Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Impala is a full size sedan that since the beginning of its production in 1957 has been available in several different body styles, including, but not limited to, a 2 door convertible offered until its fifth generation or a 4 door station wagon that was available from its second generation until its sixth generation. Since the Impala's seventh generation and continuing up through its tenth generation (which is scheduled to begin production in 2013), only 4 door sedan body styles are offered. Post fifth generation Impalas (which are the only factory original Impala wheels we offer due to availability) stopped offering the straight 6 cylinder engine and began offering only V6 and V8 engines.
Since its sixth generation the Impala has offered a myriad of wheels with 15", 16", 17", and 18" steel and alloy rims. The sixth generation only offered (and was the only generation we carry to offer) 15" wheels- three 15" steel wheels with painted finish, and a 15" alloy rim machined finished with a web design. The seventh generation of the Chevy Impala (which was also the last generation of the Impala to be built on the B-Body platform) only offered one stock rim during its two year production- a 17" alloy wheel with 5 spokes and machined finished. The next generation saw almost exclusively 16" and 17" wheels (both in steel and alloy) machined finish with 5 and 5 twin spokes. The first 18" rim was available on the Impala's current generation (the ninth generation, built on the W-body platform) and is a 10 spoke rim with chrome finish.
Are these the used factory original wheels you need? Well look no further, ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chevrolet Impala rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. We hope your used factory wheel buying experience has been enjoyable. Thanks for stopping by!