OEM Chevrolet Silverado Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about these wheels and us in this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every factory original wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Chevrolet Silverado Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevy Silverado Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevy Silverado Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Silverado Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Silverado is a full size pick up truck that has been available as a 2, 3, and 4 door body styles and generally comes as a V8 with automatic transmission, but is available as a V6 engine as well as with a manual transmission. The Silverado began production in 1998 and continues to manufacture its second generation today on GM's GMT880 platform along with the GMC Sierra with the third generation scheduled to hit the market in 2013.
The Silverado's wheels have mostly been comprised alloy wheels with three steel rims available since the Silverado's commencement. The steel rims include two 16" steel rims with 5 spokes finished in paint or chrome and a 17" steel wheel with 8 holes finished in chrome. The remaining alloy wheels range from 16" all the way to 22" and most are chrome or machined finish.
Especially stoked to score these Silverado factory original rims? Stop being still and snag these straightaway! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your Used Chevrolet Silverado wheels, and order instantly online. If you would prefer to order your stock original wheel over the phone or would like to learn more about this OEM rim call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will assist you with whatever help you need obtaining these wheels. Thanks for stopping by!