OEM Chevrolet Sonic Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee each Factory Chevrolet Sonic Rims to arrive in immaculate condition unless you are specifically told otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures for each model year of Used Chevrolet Sonic Wheels.
- The pictures specify if the OEM Sonic Rims are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and come in either Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We provide the information needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Sonic Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Chevrolet Sonic Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Sonic Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Sonic originated from the Aveo that began production in 2002 and had its name changed for the second generation to Sonic for the 2012 model year. Available as either a four door sedan of five door hatchback, the Sonic is built on General motor's global platform GM Gamma II. A subcompact car powered by extremely fuel efficient engines (between 1.2L and 1.8L straight four cylinder engines, all except one equipped with Ecotec technology: automatic or manual transmission options available on most engines), the Sonic had front wheel drive. With it only debuting rather recently, the Sonic will most likely remain in production for a while longer.
Wheels on the Sonic include both steel and alloy rims, come in 15", 16", and 17" varieties and all finished in silver paint. Spoke patterns included 5 and 5 double spokes.