OEM Chevrolet Trailblazer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have stated otherwise, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Trailblazer Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Chevy Trailblazer Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used OEM Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Chevrolet Trailblazer Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Trailblazer Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Trailblazer is a 5 door SUV that began production in 2001 and was discontinued in 2009 due to low sales when it was replaced by the Chevy Traverse, a version of the Trailblazer is still manufactured and sold in Russia. The Trailblazer was built on GM's GMT360 platform and was available with a straight 6 or V8 engine and only an automatic engine.
The Trailblazer came with a variety of 16", 17", and 18" alloy wheels along with a single 20" alloy wheel with polished finish. The 16" rims and two of the 17" wheels were 5 spoke alloy wheels and finished in silver and machined. The remaining alloy rims had either a chrome or polished finish with 6 and 6 double spokes.
Interested in purchasing these Used Chevrolet Trailblazer wheels then you are in the perfect place! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!