OEM Chevrolet Truck Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every Used factory original wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Truck Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Chevrolet Truck Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Factory original Chevy Truck Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Truck Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Truck series is a line of trucks from Chevrolet that has run from 1960 and continues today and has been classified, renamed, and reclassified numerous times with the current production line now generally just known as the Silverado. The first trucks that this line produced were the 10, 20, and 30 trucks that were demarcated with a C or K depending whether the vehicle had 2 or 4 wheel drive while the numbers after designate the truck's load capacity (for example a 4 wheel drive pick up truck that could hold 3/4 of a ton would be Chevy's K20 truck). Although this was how the trucks were named and classified, each truck kept it's previous generation's moniker, for the 10, 20, and 30 models it was the Chevy Apache 10, 20, or 30. The 1500 and 2500 trucks are earlier models of the Silverado that differ most notably from the current generation because of their less powerful engines, which went from 195 horsepower in 1999 to the 403 horsepower displayed today in the 2010 Silverado. The 3500 was a pick up truck derived from the C/K series to fill the gap between light duty and medium duty trucks and lasted the longest of the C/K series because of its popularity as a fleet car.
These trucks offer a variety of wheels that include both alloy and steel rims, the majority however, are steel rims. These wheels range anywhere from 15" to 20" and are stylistically plain for the most part. Explore these trucks more by clicking the links to figure out which rims you are looking for.
Still have questions about these used factory original rims or would prefer to order them over the phone? Call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you. Have a great day!