OEM Chevrolet Truck 1500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition unless stated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Truck 1500 Rims.
- Whether these Chevrolet Truck Wheels or Chevrolet Truck 1500 Rims are are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to every picture .
- Displayed are the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevy Truck 1500 Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevrolet Truck 1500 wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Truck 1500 Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Truck 1500 is an earlier version of the current Chevy Silverado that started production in 1988 and continued until it was replaced by the new models of Silverado. The 1500 designation specifies the light-duty Silverado that came as a 2 and 4 door truck with V6 or V8 engines and usually an automatic transmission but did have an option for a manual transmission. The 1500 has a half-ton load capacity and offers the choice of a short, standard, or long cargo bed.
Wheels available on the 1500 include 15", 16", and 17" steel and alloy wheels. The first rims offered were four 15" rims; two alloy wheels machined finished with 10 slots and 5 spokes; and two steel rims finished in chrome or paint with 4 or 6 slots. The next wheels where three 16" rims that include one alloy rim machined finished with 5 spokes and two steel rims with 5 spokes finished in paint and chrome. Finally the 17" wheels came out in 2009 and included two 8 hole steel rims finished in paint or chrome and a 5 spoke machined alloy wheel.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? You are in luck because doing so is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these factory original rims. If you are still confused about which used factory original wheels you need please don't hesitate to call and we will be more than happy to offer whatever help we can. Thanks for stopping by!