OEM Chrysler LHS Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless stipulated differently, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition--guaranteed!
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Chrysler Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Chrysler Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Chrysler LHS Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock LHS Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler LHS Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler LHS began production in 1994 to replace the Imperial as Chrysler's flagship model. The LHS was a full size 4 door sedan equipped with a 3.5 liter V6 engine and 4 speed transmission with no upgrades on either available. in 2001 the LHS was discontinued but much of its design was transferred to Chrysler's Concorde model.
The wheels for the LHS were all 16" and 17" rims except for a single 15" steel rim with 10 holes and painted finish. Besides the 15" steel rim there were two more steel wheels that were both 16" with painted finish, one steel rim had 18 holes while the other steal wheel had 5 holes. There were three other 16" rims offered throughout the LHS's history that included a spiral cast alloy rim finished in charcoal or silver, a multi spoke alloy wheel finished in gold or silver paint, and a 15 spoke alloy rim finished in silver or chrome. The two 17" alloy rims were finished in silver or chrome and had 10 or 12 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these wheels? Look no further, ordering with us is as easy as one two three. First choose your vehicle year in the links above, next pick your Factory Chrysler LHS Rims, and finally buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering these Factory Chrysler LHS rims over the phone? Call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!