OEM Chrysler Sebring Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Stock Chrysler Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Chrysler Sebring Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- To match your Used Chrysler Sebring Rims look next to the picture where we display all the details you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Chrysler Sebring Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler Sebring Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler Sebring was a mid size two door car that was originally offered in both a convertible and coupe body that were actually produced on different platforms until the third generation in 2007 until it was discontinued in 2010. The Sebring was always available with at least two V6 engine options or a straight 4 cylinder engine as well as an automatic or manual transmission, except the third generation which only had automatic transmissions available. In 2010 the Sebring, which was only being produced as a convertible, was discontinued to make room for Chrysler's new 200.
The Sebring has come with a variety of wheels that range from 14" to 18" in both steel and alloy. The only 14" rim offered was a steel wheel with painted finish and 15 holes, besides that steel rim there were only four other steel wheels; a 16" wheel with painted finish with 15 holes, two 15" steel wheels with painted finish and 10 or 16 holes, and another 10 hole painted finish 16" steel rim. Of the alloy wheels the majority of them were machined finished with some coming finished in silver, chrome, and polished.
Interested in acquiring these used factory original wheels? If so you are in luck, because this is the perfect page to be on to start ordering. First find the year of your vehicle in the links above, pick your rim, then order instantly! Still unsure about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Call our toll free number and we will be happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by.