OEM Chrysler Town & Country Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless specified otherwise, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Pictures of Factory Original Chrysler Rims can be found in the links below.
- These pictures will specify whether the OEM Chrysler Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Town & Country Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Chrysler Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler Town & Country Rims and Wheels
Chrysler's Town and Country is a minivan that began production in 1989 at which point it had 3 doors and a V6 engine. Today the Town and Country continues to produce its fifth generation which has changed to a 4 door minivan but still only offers V6 engines along with one Diesel. A plug in hybrid version was created in 2008, funded heavily by a 10 million dollar grant from the DOE (department of energy), but after Chrysler sold out to Fiat the earth friendly car was dropped from the lineup after only a year.
Wheels on the Town and Country range widely from 14" to 17" and are both steel and alloy. Originally equipped with a Diamond spoke alloy wheel finished in Gold, silver or white was available as both a 14" or 15" rim. The steel wheels came in 14", 15", and 16" sizes and all had painted finish. The two 17" alloy rims were finished in cladded chrome or machined and had 7 double spokes and 9 spokes respectively. The remaining wheels were all 15" and 16" rims mostly machined finish with several in Gold or silver paint.
Have to have these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!