OEM Ford Expedition Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All rims come with our guarantee that they will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below will bring you to pictures of each model year of Factory Original Ford Expedition Rims.
- Each image will specify if the Ford Wheels are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and come in Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We provide you the details needed for you to match your Stock Ford Expedition Wheel to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the factory Ford Expedition Rims you are looking for just give us a call.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Expedition Rims and Wheels
The Ford Expedition is a full size SUV that began production in 1997 and continues to produce its third generation still today. Built on Ford's U platform, the first two generations( which ran from 1997-2002 and 2003-2006, respectively) offered either a 4.6L V8 engine or a 5.4L V8 engine with a 4 speed automatic transmission. The third generation Expedition is built on Ford's T1 platform which is a modernized U32 platform, and is based on Ford's 150 truck, currently the only other car to share this platform with the Expedition (besides long wheelbase versions) is its sister the Lincoln Navigator. The third generation is only available with the 5.4L V8 engine and only offers a 6 speed automatic transmission.
Wheels available on the Expedition range from 16" to 20" and include both alloy as well as steel varieties. All of the steel rims were either 16" or 17" with 5, 9, or 12 spoke styles with chrome, silver, black, or painted finish. The remaining alloy wheels were finished in silver, chrome, cladded chrome, machined, polished, or Gold and had either 5, 9, 5 double, 6 double, 6, 8 split spoke styles.
Interested in buying these used factory original rims? Then you are in the perfect place! To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!