OEM Ford Focus Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in pristine condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of used Ford Focus Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Ford Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Ford Focus Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Focus rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Focus Rims and Wheels
The Ford Focus is a very popular compact car that began production in 1998 and continues to sell its third generation world wide today. The first generation Focus was available in 3 door hatchback, 4 door sedan, and 5 door wagon body styles that were sold in America as well as Europe through to 2005. The Focus's second generation, which ran in North America from 2008 until 2011, was only available as a 2 door coupe or four door sedan and was notably different from the European second generation which ran from 2005 until 2011. The third generation which recently came out in 2011, sometimes called the global Ford Focus since the distinctly redesigned Focus was used as the European and American model, and is available in an all-electric version as well.
Wheels available on the Focus range from 15" to 17" and include a single 14" steel rim with painted finish and 12 holes. The 15" wheels came as both steel and alloy and were finished in various shades of silver while all the steel rims had painted finish. There were four 16" alloy wheels with machined or silver finish and 5, 6, or 6 twin spokes. There were three 17" alloy rims with 15 or 6 spoke stylings and finished in silver, Dark Stainless, or hyper silver.
Do you need these used factory original rims right now? Well in just a few clicks they could be yours! Ordering is easy; first, find your vehicle year in the links above, then pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also use this toll free number if you have any questions about the OEM wheels you are looking for and we will offer you our superlative customer service in an effort to help you get exactly what you need. We hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!