OEM Ford GT Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all Factory Ford GT Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of stock original GT Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Original Ford rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Ford GT wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Ford GT Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford GT Rims and Wheels
The Ford GT, presumably named for its class, the Gran Turismo, was produced from 2003 until 2006 with a total of 4,038 being manufactured all together. Built for style and performance that is exactly what the GT is with a 5.4L supercharged V8 engine, a six speed manual transmission, rear wheel drive, and a rear/mid engine. The GT went from 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and had a top speed of 212 miles per hour, but whose fuel economy is measured by the United States Environmental Protection Agency to achieve a measly 12 miles per gallon in the the city (19 mpg highway). As it was a specialty vehicle production ended in 2006 with no successor or particularly interesting sales history.
The wheels available on the GT, should you keep the stock choice, were all machined finished alloy rims with 18" or 19" diameter and 10 or 6 spokes.
If these are the used factory original rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for visiting!