OEM Ford Mustang Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all Used Ford Mustang Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- Every picture will specify if the Factory Ford Mustang Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Ford Mustang rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Mustang Rims and Wheels
Ford's Mustang created the Pony car class that it is part of in 1964 when it began production. A Muscle or Pony car refers to a two door compact car with high output performance and generally affordable pricing, the obvious target market being young consumers, possibly for drag racing. The Mustang is Ford's third oldest nomenclature still being produced today. The third generation Mustang, which due to the availability of used parts is the first generation of Mustang wheels that we offer here, began in 1979 and was built on the Fox platform as a coupe, hatchback or convertible. The fifth generation, which remains in production today, is available, notably, with the option for a glass roof. A sixth generation is being worked on currently with expected release in 2015.
Wheels available on the Mustang incorporate a wide variety of styles, sizes, and finishes. Third generation Mustangs offered mostly 14" and 15" alloy and steel rims with machined and painted finishes, with one 14" alloy wheel with 12 spokes and a polycast finish. As time went on the wheels offered on the Mustang gradually became larger, mostly 17" during the fourth generation with finishes in sparkle silver, chrome, medium argent, silver, bright machined, polished, Arizona beige. Fifth generation rims were mostly 18" or 19" alloy rims, with only one steel rim- a 16" steel wheel with painted finish and five spokes.
Are these magnificent Mustang wheels making your mouth water? Well make these stock original rims yours now, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Have a good day!