OEM Ford Ranger Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels will arrive immaculate condition, it's part of our mission.
- If you want to see photographs of Factory Ford Ranger Rims, click the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Ranger Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Ranger Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Ford Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Ranger Rims and Wheels
The Ford Ranger was introduced in 1983 as a replacement for the recently discontinued Ford Courier. The Ranger was actually a Mazda B-Series truck, secured by Ford through their partnership that although is not exactly official still remains intact today, that was rebadged and sold as the Ranger. As a compact truck the Ranger was available in two door body styles with compact and extended cabs and the option for a manual or automatic transmission. The first generation, which ran until 1992, was the only Ranger available with the option for a diesel engine, a straight four cylinder diesel available turbocharged or regular; every generation had straight four or V6 petrol engines with no more than a 4.0L displacement. In 2012 due to declining sales of the truck, the Ranger was discontinued.
Rims for the Ranger were mostly 14" or 15" steel wheels. There were three 16" alloy wheels finished in silver with a machined edge, polished, or machined with charcoal pockets that had either 5 or 5 twin spokes. Only one 14" alloy rim was available and it had 8 spokes and a machined finish. The 15" alloy wheels all had a machined or polished finish and five, ten, or eight spokes.
Have you been pining over these Factory original wheels? Well your days desolation are done because obtaining these wheels is an easy task when dealing with originalwheels.com. To order instantly online simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!