OEM Ford Taurus Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless specified otherwise, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Pictures of Factory Ford Taurus rims can be found in the links below.
- These pictures will specify whether the OEM Ford Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Taurus Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Ford Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Taurus Rims and Wheels
The Ford Taurus began production in 1985 as a midsize car that in 2008 was reinvented as a full-size car that continues production as the Taurus's sixth generation today. Coming in as a replacement for the LTD, the Taurus was well received and enjoyed very good sales up until its fourth generation when Ford decided (often times to critic's disapproval) to discontinue the Taurus. The Five Hundred which was developed to replace the Taurus, and initially did, was redesignated during its first facelift in 2008, back to the Taurus for its fifth generation. The Taurus continues to produce its sixth generation today.
Wheels available on the Taurus are mostly comprised of 15", 16", and 18" rims but also include two 14" rims, a steel rim with painted finish and ten spokes and an alloy wheel with polycast finish and 24 spokes; two 17" alloy rims finished in silver or machined with charcoal pockets, both with 8 spokes; a 19" alloy wheel finished in sparkle silver, cladded chrome, or lustre nickel with 5 split spokes; and a 20" alloy rim finished in hyper silver or lustre nickel with 5 split spokes.
Do you need these factory original wheels? Well look no further, ordering them is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call our toll free number to order these factory Ford rims. You can call us if you have any more questions about these Used Factory original rims or any of our other original wheels. We hope your experience with us has been fruitful, thanks for visiting!