OEM Ford Truck F150 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Ford Truck F150 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM Ford Truck F150 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Ford Truck F150 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Truck F-150 Rims and Wheels
The Ford F-150 was introduced in 1948 but was called at the time the Ford Bronco-Built (badged the F-1 and later the F-110), it was not until its fifth generation in 1967 when it was given the name F-150. Because of the sporadic nature of used parts availability the first year we carry are rims that came stock available in 1978. The F-150 has been met with continued popularity that made it the best selling vehicle in the U.S. for 24 years and the best selling truck for 34 years, a title it still holds today. Although the F150 originally designated the trucks tow capacity as half a ton (or 1,000 lbs) the Gross combined weight rating for the 5.0L V8 engine available (a 3.7L V6 and 3.5L ecoboost V6 are options on the truck as well) can tow up to 15,300 lbs. The F-150 continues to successfully produce its twelfth generation today.
Wheels offered on the F150 range from 15" to 22" and include both steel and alloy wheels. The majority of the pre 2004 wheels had 5 or 10 spokes and were 15"-17" in diameter, finishes included chrome, cladded chrome, machined, polished, silver, sparkle silver, and black. Post 2004 rims mostly had 6 spokes and had most of the same finishes; the only steel rims offered post 2004 were 17" with 12 or 5 holes.
Have you been looking for these factory original alloy F150 wheels? Then order now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our superlative customer service and help you get the factory F150 rims you need at the price you want. Come again soon for your next factory original rim purchase!