OEM Ford Truck F250 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Ford Truck F250 Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Ford Truck F250 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM F250 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Truck F250 Rims and Wheels
The Ford F-250 was introduced in 1948 but was called at the time the Ford Bronco-Built (badged the F-2), it was not until its second generation in 1953 when it was given the name F-250. Because of the sporadic nature of used parts availability the first year we carry are rims that came stock available in 1979. The F series has been met with continued popularity that made it the best selling vehicle in the U.S. for 24 years and the best selling truck for 34 years, a title it still holds today. Although the F250 originally designated the trucks tow capacity as a 3/4 ton (or 1,500 lbs) the Gross combined weight rating for the 6.2L V8 engine available (a 6.7L turbo diesel V8 is available on the truck as well) can tow up to 22,500 lbs. The F-250 continues to successfully produce its twelfth generation today as a Super Duty truck.
Wheels available on the F250 range from 16" to 20". The only steel F250 rims offered were 16" steel wheels with painted, chrome, cladded chrome, silver, and argent with 4,5,7 or 9 holes, there was also a 16.5" steel wheel with painted finish. The Alloy F250 rims were available in other finishes such as machined, polished, and silver with 5 to 14 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well look no further because this is the perfect place to acquire them! Ordering is simple, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and we will provide all the help you need. Come again soon!