OEM Ford Van E350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Your wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, we guarantee it so you won't end up ill fated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Van Rims.
- Whether the Stock Original Van Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be stated next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Ford Van Wheels exactly to your vehicle's specifications.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Ford Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Van E350 Rims and Wheels
The Ford E350 van began production in 1961 on the same platform that was bringing so much to success to Ford's truck line, the F series, but because of the sporadic nature of used parts availability the first year we carry are rims that came stock available in 1978. Although the E350 originally designated the trucks tow capacity as a 1 ton (or 1,500 lbs) the Gross combined weight rating for the 6.2L V8 engine available currently on the Van (a 6.7L turbo diesel V8 is available on the van as well) can tow up to 20,500 lbs. The E350 remains in production today but because of its size and tow capacity is generally only utilized by commercial and fleet consumers.
Wheels available on the E350 are exclusively 16" and 16.5" rims that are alloy as well as steel. The 16.5" steel rims have painted finish with 8 holes but are not available as an alloy wheel. The 16" alloy rims were silver, polished, or machined finished with 5, 6, 7, or 8 spokes. The remaining rims were 16" steel wheels with painted and grey finishes and 4 or 8 holes.
If you have been on a quest looking to purchase these used factory original rims then you should feel somewhat accomplished because you are very close to the end of your mission. To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online. If you are still having trouble figuring out your exact factory original rim match or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call our toll free number and one of our customer representatives will help you get your wheel. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, have an awesome day!