OEM Ford Windstar Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition, so you can fulfill your used OEM rim mission.
- To help you find your perfect Factory Ford Windstar Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Ford Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified by each photo.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Ford Windstar Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Windstar Rims and Wheels
The Ford Windstar is a minivan that began production in 1994 as Ford's second effort at the minivan after the Aerostar which it replaced. With a front engine and front wheel drive the Windstar was built on Ford's D186 platform that is most notable for its production of Ford's Taurus. Initially a three door minivan with a V6 engine and automatic transmission, the biggest change for the second generation Windstar was its four doors that came standard on all models, with three doors as an option. After its second successful generation Ford made the marketing decision to rename many of its popular model's to names that began with F, turning the Windstar into the Ford Freestar, generally regarded as an all around poor decision the Windstar was nonetheless technically discontinued in 2003, the Freestar lasted only one generation after the name change and was discontinued thoroughly in 2007.
Wheels offered on the Windstar are exclusively 15" and 16" alloy rims except for three steel wheels, two 15" steel rims with painted finish and 12 or 18 holes and one 16" steel wheel with painted finish and 9 holes. The remaining alloy wheels were had a plethora of finishes that included polished, machined, gold, tan, or silver and spoke styles that ranged from 9 to 15 spokes.
Can't continue without these wheels? Conquer your craving by ordering them now! It's easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these factory original wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!