OEM GMC Canyon Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- See pictures of all models of OEM GMC Canyon Wheels by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock GMC Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used GMC Canyon Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Canyon Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Canyon Rims and Wheels
The GMC Canyon, along with its sister the Chevrolet Colorado is a pickup truck that began production in 2004 on GMC's GMT 355 platform. The Canyon comes in 2-door regular cab, 4-door extended cab, and 4-door crew cab body styles while offering straight 4 and 5 cylinder engines along with a V8 engine the first generation, while the second generation is expected to only offer straight 4 cylinder engines. A second generation Canyon began production in 2012 for a 2013 model year.
Rims available on the Canyon include 15", 16", 17" and 18" alloy rims and three steel rims. Two of the steel rims are 16" with painted finish and 5 or 10 holes while the only other steel wheel is a 15", 8 hole rim and a painted finish. The finishes available for the alloy rims include silver, chrome, hyper silver, and machined while spoke patterns vary with five to twelve spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? Ordering is easy, Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or order over the phone by calling us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you still have questions or need help ordering don't hesitate calling and we will be pleased to help you figure out and order the factory original rims you need. Have a good day!