OEM GMC Envoy XUV Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your convenience and satisfaction, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Envoy XUV Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM GMC Envoy XUV Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original GMC Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM XUV Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Envoy XUV Rims and Wheels
The Envoy's XUV was an SUV with some truck capabilities and was built in the same line (but from a different specific platform that it did not share with any other car) as the Chevy TrailBlazer and Buick's Rainier. Available with a 5.3L V8 engine capable of GMC's "displacement on demand" technology that lets drivers switch between using all and half of the engines cylinders. The Envoy XUV was discontinued in 2009 along with the rest of GMC's vehicles with the Envoy badge- the future of the name remains undetermined.
Only 17" and 18" alloy rims were available on the XUV. Most were finished in chrome and had six, ten, or twelve spokes. Other finishes included silver or polished and came on the 17" rims which had 3 or 3 double spokes.
With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing you can fulfill all your factory rim needs. OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock wheels. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory GMC rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original rims. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for stopping by!