OEM GMC Jimmy Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory GMC Jimmy Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used GMC Jimmy Wheels are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- To match your Stock GMC Rims exactly to what you need, just look to the left of each picture..
- If you have any questions about the OEM GMC Jimmy Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Jimmy Rims and Wheels
The GMC Jimmy (S-15) was a midsize SUV that was available in 2 and 4 door body styles (as well as being available with four wheel drive- four wheel drive versions were classified as the T-15 model) and began production in 1979. During the Jimmy's first generation, which ran between 1983 and 1994, a variety of 4 and 6 cylinder engines that included a 4 cylinder Diesel engine were available. Only an automatic transmission was offered on either of the two generations. During the second generation only a regular V6 engine was available for the Jimmy except in Indonesia where a 4 cylinder engine was available as well. GMC's Jimmy was replaced by the smaller S-15 that had been being produced alongside the Jimmy since 1983.
The stock wheels offered initially on the Jimmy were exclusively 15", in a myriad of finishes, with both alloy and steel offered. Most of the finishes were either painted (with several color options) or machined. The last steel variety was a 15", 8 hole steel wheel that was finished in silver was offered from 1998 until the SUV was discontinued. In 2001 the Jimmy's first 16" alloy wheel was offered with 10 spokes and finished in silver. Three more 16" alloy rims with machined finish and various accents were offered in 10 and 5 spokes before the Jimmy was discontinued.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!