OEM GMC Sierra Denali Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used Sierra Denali Rims will arrive in pristine condition to satisfy your stock rim mission.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory GMC Sierra Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the used Denali Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to find the exact match to your Original GMC Denali Rim needs.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Sierra Denali Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Sierra Denali Rims and Wheels
GMC's Sierra Denali, or the Sierra C3 as it was known as the model year before with the only difference being found in 'Quadrasteer' being offered as standard equipment on the new Denali truck. Quadrasteer was GM's four wheel steering system that, while enabling quite an advantage to the regular tower, was very expensive and reduced regular turning radius. Because of these deficiencies, by the 2005 model year the Quadrasteer was not even an option anymore, let alone standard.
Are these the wheels you have been looking everywhere for? Well look no further, ordering with us is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!