OEM GMC Yukon Denali Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle free experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory Yukon Denali Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used GMC Yukon Denali Rims are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock GMC Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Yukon Denali Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Yukon Denali Rims and Wheels
In the tradition of GMC of rebadging other make's cars the Yukon Denali is actually Cadillac's Escalade, which is a 5 door SUV that began production in 1999 and has been producing its third generation since 2007 and still shares much of its characteristics with the Escalade, including a V8 engine with patented GM Vortec technology and automatic transmission. Mostly resembling the Tahoe styling the Yukon Denali's big aesthetic differences mostly have to do with chrome.
Three different rims were available on the Yukon Denali, a 16" alloy wheel with 6 spokes and a chrome finish; a 16" steel rim with a painted finish and 12 holes; and a 17" alloy wheel with polished finish and six spokes.
If these are the used factory original wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you! Have an outstanding day!