OEM Jaguar XJ6 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used XJ6 Rims will arrive in pristine condition to satisfy your stock rim mission.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Jaguar XJ6 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the stock wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to find the exact match to your wheel needs.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Jaguar XJ6 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jaguar XJ6 Rims and Wheels
The XJ6 was a four door saloon (sedan) that began production in 1968 and successfully continued to manufacture three series (or generations as we generally call them in America, remember Jags were originally a British car company and continues production in the UK) for three decades until 1997 when the XJ8 nomenclature replaced the XJ6 bc of the car's powering switching from the straight 6 to a V8. Engines on the XJ6 were Jaguar's famous XK6 engines that were created in 1949 with superior configuration that enabled higher torque- the XK engines on the XJ6 had displacements ranging from 2.8L to 4.2.
Wheels on the XJ6 were all 15" and 16" rims apart from one 17" alloy rim with machined finish and 5 spokes. All of the wheels were alloy except for three 15" steel rims with chrome or silver finishes and ten holes. The remaining rims were finished in silver, chrome, or machined and had spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 36 spokes.
Do you need these used factory original wheels? If so, you are surely on a suitable site to secure them. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. Still stumped? Solicit our customer service by calling our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will solve your struggles to your satisfaction. Stop by again soon!