OEM Jeep Liberty Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Jeep Liberty Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original Liberty Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Liberty Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Jeep Liberty Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Liberty Rims and Wheels
The Jeep Liberty production began in late 2001 for a 2002 model year and has since then produced two very successful generations, internally designated by their platforms the KJ and KK. The Liberty was available with both two and four wheel drive and its first generation offered Diesel options of the V6 and straight four cylinder engines that were offered on both the first and second generations. Very recently Chrysler recalled 2002-2004 Libertys along with the Grand Cherokee because of airbags deploying sporadically, just three months prior to the recall the Liberty plant was shutdown with a successor to the Liberty planned for production there.
Wheels on the Liberty ranged from 16" to 18" and included only two steel wheels; a 16" steel rim and a 17" steel wheel, both with painted finish. There was only one 18" alloy wheel and it had 7 spokes and chrome finish. The remaining alloy rims were finished in silver, chrome, gray, dark gray, or chrome and had 5, 6, or 7 spokes.
If you need these factory original wheels than you should read the following sentence. Ordering these rims instantly is so easy, to do so simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we are able. Thanks for visiting!