OEM Lexus IS 250 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page to learn more about what we do.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of every Model of stock IS 250 Rims, making the task of figuring out the precise rim you need as simple as can be!
- Whether the Stock Wheel you are looking at is Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to every picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Lexus IS 250 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus IS 250 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus IS 250 Rims and Wheels
The IS 250 debuted for the second generation of the IS and was distinguished from other IS' with its 2.5L V6 engine. Either available as a two door convertible or a four door sedan, the IS was so named because of its "Intelligent Sport" design abbreviated IS along with its engine specs to create its name the IS250. A rear wheel drive car, the front placed V6 engine of the IS250 was coupled with either a six or eight speed automatic transmission or a 6 speed manual transmission. Since its inception the IS has been very well received even ranking as Lexus' third best selling car overall, and it continues to be manufactured in Japan today.
Wheels for the IS 250range from 16" (albeit there is only one- six spoked with silver finish) to 19" (of which there are two finished in dark gray or silver both with ten spokes). The 17" rims were finished in chrome, silver or hyper silver and all had ten spokes. The 18" rims consisted of the majority of the rims varying in finish from silver, chrome, hyper silver, or dark grey and spoke patterns of 5, 5 twin, or 9 twin spokes.
Interested in purchasing these Used rims? Well you are in luck because this is the perfect website to be on! To order the stock rims you need just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!