OEM Lexus IS 300 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Lexus IS 300 Rims, click the model year links below.
- Whether the Stock IS 300 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- To match your Used IS 300 Rims exactly to what you need, we display the relevant details needed for you t.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus IS 300 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus IS 300 Rims and Wheels
The IS 300 was introduced in 2001 midway through the first generation of the IS series when a hatchback variant of the car first began to be offered. The IS 300 is so named because of its body style (Intelligent Sport) in conjunction with engine displacement, explaining why the 300 wasn't introduced until the slightly larger body style of the hatchback necessitated the slightly larger 3.0L straight six engine. A rear wheel drive car the IS 300 was originally equipped with only an automatic five speed transmission, but 2002 and later models were available with a manual transmission. For the second generation IS series the 300 model was suspended until a 2007 model that was not offered in the US.
Wheels for the IS 300 include 16" alloy rims, all finished in silver, that had 5, 7, or 9 double spokes. There were also 17" alloy wheels finished in either chrome, grey, machined with silver pockets, or dark grey and had 5 or 11 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these Factory Original rims? Well you are in luck because this is the perfect website to be on! To order the stock rims you need just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your specific rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!