OEM Lincoln Aviator Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- Although all our wheels are used, we guarantee that every rim will arrive at your door in a condition that is indistinguishable from new.
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Lincoln Aviator Rims.
- If the Used Lincoln Aviator rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Lincoln Aviator Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Lincoln Aviator Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln Aviator Rims and Wheels
The Aviator began production in 2002 as Lincoln's luxury Sport Utility Vehicle (or SUV). Very similar to Lincoln's only slightly larger Navigator, the five door SUV was equipped with a 4.6L V8 mated to a five speed automatic transmission and had optional four wheel drive although rear wheel drive was standard. The Aviator sales were very slow and only declined so after a few short years, it was discontinued in 2005 in favor of the new MKX.
Wheels on the Aviator were exclusively 17" rims and included only one steel rim which had painted finish. The alloy rims were finished in either silver, machined, chrome, or cladded chrome and had 6 or 7 spokes.
Can't help your heart's hankering for these rims? Well you are well on your way to having them! Hone in on the Original Rims you need by finding your vehicle year in the links above, choosing the wheel picture that matches your rim, and buy instantly online! If you are unsure about which wheels you need, or would prefer ordering over the phone are toll free number is accessible Monday through Friday 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time. Thanks for stopping by!