OEM Lincoln Wheels and Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out our 1 minute Lincoln video at the bottom of this page to learn about these wheels and our operations here at Originalwheels.
- All Factory Lincoln rims are Guaranteed to arrive in Pristine condition unless it has been specifically stated otherwise.
- Find pictures of every used Lincoln Wheel in the year links that can be found after choosing your model in the links below.
- Find out if the OEM Lincoln Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined by looking next to each pictures where the details needed for you to match your Rims exactly to what you need.
- For assistance or questions about which wheels or rims you need for your Used Lincoln wheel call us toll free at 1(800) 896-7467.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln Rims and Wheels
The Lincoln Motor Company was established by Henry Leland in 1917 after his management position at the luxury car manufacturer Cadillac of GM. Starting the company with his son, Wilfred Leland, and after originally taking government jobs assembling WWI aircraft engines with cylinders from Ford. The brand was named after Leland sr.'s hero, Abraham Lincoln (who he voted for in 1864), and has continued a close relationship with presidential affairs, manufacturing their first car for a U.S. president in 1939 for Franklin D. Roosevelt. Other presidents that have used Lincolns include Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush; however, this is not what Lincoln is recognized for.
Lincoln is a luxury car brand that has been owned by Ford Motor Company since it went bankrupt in 1922 and was purchased by Ford. Despite Ford's ownership Lincoln remained a fairly autonomous entity, until very recently with Ford's internal reorganization, which also resulted in the name being changed from Lincoln division back to the Lincoln Motor Company to shake off Ford's residual 'non luxury' reputation.
Luxury brands in the U.S. have a rich history (pun contemplated, but not intended) that is especially interesting for the Lincoln Brand. Started by the previous manager of Cadillac, Henry Leland was was the main instigator of rebranding Ford's failed second company (the Henry Ford Company) that was transmogrified (once again lead by Leland) into Henry Ford's Arch Nemesis' - General Motors- successful luxury brand Cadillac. So Henry Ford's acquisition of Leland's failed luxury brand might have been more of a notch on his belt than a business transaction. Whatever motives may have inspired the transaction, it is no doubt that it has rendered itself a good investment.
Although Lincoln's lineup is not very extensive, since it's merging with Mercury, it is complete with models ranging from compact to SUV with crossovers, sedans, convertibles, and trucks included in the mix and sales remain steady so as not to prompt any change soon.
To learn more about these wheels and what to expect when ordering with us be sure to watch this Lincoln Rims video.
Interested in finding and purchasing the Lexus used factory original wheels for your car? Well its just a few easy steps away. First click on your vehicle make, then find your vehicle year in the links, choose your wheels, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the rims you are looking for or would prefer to order over the phone call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be delighted to help you out. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your factory wheel buying as simple and straightforward as possible, we hope that you are happy with your time spent at Originalwheels.com and look forward to helping you with your next wheel purchase. Thanks for stopping by!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555