OEM Lincoln Mark Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Lincoln Mark Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Stock Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Used Lincoln Mark Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the left.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lincoln Mark Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln Mark Rims and Wheels
Starting production in 1956, select generations of the Mark series are considered a classic car, the model years we carry begin in 1978, or the Mark V wheels. Offered as a two door coupe, with the Mark VI as the only exception that offered a four door sedan version, the car was generally offered with a 4.9L V8 but the Mark VII offered a straight six cylinder engine option that was only 2.4L. In 1998, after 42 years of production, the the eighth generation, the Mark VIII was discontinued ending the Mark series- apart from several other unrelated uses of the Mark nomenclature.
Wheels on the Mark were a sea of 15" and 16" alloy rims that also included one 15" steel rim and one 16" steel wheel , both had painted finish. The 15" alloy wheels had machined, painted, or polished finish with spoke styles ranging from 3 to 36 spokes. The 16" alloy rims were finished in silver, chrome, or painted and many had right and left wheel distinctions with spokes ranging from 8 to 20.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!