OEM Lincoln Navigator Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about us and how there's no fuss, in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Navigator Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- For your convenience, all pictures will specify if the Factory Lincoln Navigator Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the specs needed for you to match your Factory Original Rims so the wheels you order will fit perfectly on your car.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lincoln Navigator Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln Navigator Rims and Wheels
Lincoln's Navigator began production in 1997 as a four door Sport Utility Vehicle, or SUV. Very similar to it's mother company, Ford's Expedition, the Navigator was equipped with rear wheel drive as well as the option for all wheel drive, a first for Lincoln. With a 119" wheel base, the behemoth of an SUV is powered by a 5.4L V8 engine for all three of its generations with the transmission changing midway from a four speed automatic to six speed automatic. Although in 2008 the slow decline in sales plummeted quite substantially, since this was the same time Ford had to restructure its internals due to the automobile crisis that ended with several auto manufacturers getting "bailed out" by the US government, it was not cut from the lineup. It is unsure as to how long the third generation that began in 2007 will continue and there have been no confirmations (or rumors for that matter) about the fate of the vehicle, although the past four years have saw sales of the Navigator at less than a fifth of what they had been at its peak.
Wheels on the Navigator were mainly 17" and 18" but did include two 16" rims (an alloy with machined finish and steel with silver or black finish) and a 20" alloy wheel with 7 double spokes and chrome finish. The 17" alloy wheels were finished in chrome, bright machined, polished, silver or machined while the steel 17" rims were finished in chrome or paint. 18" alloy rims had chrome, cladded chrome, or machined finishes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!