OEM Lincoln Continental Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Lincoln Continental wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Lincoln Continental Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln Continental Rims and Wheels
The Continental was a popular four door sedan produced by Ford's luxury division, Lincoln, beginning as early as 1939 (making earlier models classic cars), but its most recent generation (its ninth generation) began production in 1995. The earliest rims we carry come from the very last fifth generation model years '78 and '79 -- cars that were available as both two door coupe and hardtops along with the four door hardtop. Later generations were only available as four door sedans, one of the few features that stayed consistent over the last few generations, as engines varied from generation as either V6 or V8, with a straight 6 turbo diesel offered on the seventh generation; layouts changed from rear wheel drive to front wheel drive as time progressed. Popularity for the Continental began to dwindle by 1998 and continued sales decline until the ninth generation was discontinued in 2002.
Wheels for the Continental were mostly 15" alloy rims that came machined, polished, or painted with lots of spokes that ranged from 15 to 35, or a wire pattern. Other wheels that did not fit this group were two 15" steel rims in silver or black with ten spokes as well as a 16" steel rim. There were also two 16" alloy rims, both finished in chrome, with 5 or 22 spokes.
Purchasing these wheels with us is no hassle, if you want the best price at the best quality. To order just find your vehicle in the links above, click on the year it was made, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for visiting!