OEM Lincoln LS Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Lincoln LSv Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Lincoln LS Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 LS a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln LS Rims and Wheels
Lincoln's LS began production in 1999 for a 2000 model year as a midsize four door sedan. Although the LS ran for only one generation is generally considered a huge success (being called by Motor Trend's Car-of-the-Year for 2000) and yet receiving only one update in 2003 before its discontinuation (albeit, this update did feature over 500 upgrades). The LS, named for its body, a Luxury Sedan/Sport, was available with the further distinction of V6 or V8 depending on whether it is equipped with the 3.0L V6 engine or the 3.9L V8 engine. Because of Lincoln's neglect of the LS, sales went steadily down until the official decision was made to invest in other Lincoln vehicles, leaving the LS discontinued in 2005.
Wheels on the LS include a great variety of 16" and 17" alloy rims, and one 16" steel wheel with 5 holes finished in black. The alloy rims came finished in chrome, sparkle silver, polished, machined, medium silver, brushed satin, bright machined, and silver with spokes only in 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, and seven twin spoke patterns- most were five spoked.
Have to have these used factory rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original wheels, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!