OEM Mazda 323 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We Guarantee that unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in pristine conditon- your satisfaction is part of our mission.
- For pictures of the Factory Mazda 323 Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Pictures will specify as to whether the Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mazda 323 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda 323 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda 323, or Familia as it was known as in its domestic market Japan, or Protege as it was known as in its later years, is a line of cars that was produced from 1963 until 2003 by the Mazda Motor Corporation. The 323 name was used in America for the fifth generation that began in 1985 and the sixth generation that ended in 1995. Available with four wheel drive, but generally equipped with front wheel drive, the 323 was offered as a two door cabriolet, three door hatchback, four door sedan, and even five door hatchbacks or station wagons. Power ranged on the 323 with a low producing 1.3L straight four engine along with higher power options in the form of turbocharged straight four cylinder as well as a diesel straight four that was 1.7L.
Wheels on the 323 include a mix of 14" and 13" alloy and steel rims. The four 14" and 13" alloy rims with either silver or machined finish and had between seven and twenty spokes. The alloy rims had painted silver black or natural finish.
If you would like to buy these Rims, then look no further originalwheels.com is the perfect place! Just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or more questions about the Factory Original wheels you need you can call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will help you get the factory original rim you need at a price that is fair. We Guarantee that your wheel will be in perfect condition when it arrives at your door, so don't hesitate to order now!