OEM Mazda6 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Mazda6 Rims.
- If the Used Mazda6 rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Mazda6 wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the stock Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda6 Rims and Wheels
In 2002 Mazda released the Atenza that became available in North America a year later for a 2003 model year and was badged the Mazda6. Beginning as either a four door saloon or five door hatchback or estate, the Mazda6 was powered with either a straight four cylinder engine (three sizes available- 1.8L, 2.0L, or 2.3L) or a V6 that was 3L. A performance version of the 6 was available from 2005 to 2007 called the Mazdaspeed6. The second generation began in 2008 with very little changes besides another option for a diesel engine. The Mazda6 recently began its third generation in 2012, only offering straight four cylinder engines on a saloon or estate (no hatchback version is available).
Only one 15" wheel was available and had painted finish. The remaining rims were all 16" (that include an alloy silver finished five spoke rim, and painted finish steel wheel with 7 spokes), 17" (that include silver finished 5, 10, or 15 spoked alloy rims), or 18" (that include only silver finished alloy rims with five, ten, or fifteen spokes).
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!