OEM Mazda Protege Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- By watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page you can learn about all we do here.
- Every used wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Mazda Protege Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the left.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mazda Protege Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda Protege Rims and Wheels
The Mazda Protege began in 1989 as a rebadged variant of the sixth generation of the popular and long lasting Mazda Familia nomenclature that first started in 1963. The body styles that were offered under the Protege nameplate were a 3 door hatchback, four door sedan, and five door hatchback and wagon, all of which were powered by a straight four cylinder engine (although size ranged from 1.3L to 2.0L and several variants were available that included a diesel and a turbocharged available engine- also certain engines were only available with some body styles). Usually equipped with front wheel drive, a sport variety was offered with four wheel drive, this vehicle had the turbocharged engine usually. In 2003 the Protege was discontinued to make room in Mazda's lineup for the Mazda3.
A variety of rims were available on the long running Protege and ranged from 13" to 17". All of the 13" rims were steel with black or silver painted finish and 12 holes. 14" and 15" rims had both steel and alloy variants with silver, painted and machined finishes. 16" and 17" wheels were exclusively alloy and had polished, silver, and hyper silver finishes.
Constantly contemplating buying these rims? Carry out your craving by ordering now! Its easy, just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!