OEM Mazda RX7 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have specifically stated, every wheel is reconditioned to arrive at your door in a like-new condition.
- To get to all pictures of the Factory Mazda RX7 Rims offered on your truck simply choose your model year below.
- All pictures will specify if the stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or machined.
- Find the details needed for you to match your OEM Mazda RX7 Wheels exactly to what you need by looking next to each picture of the rim.
- Please call us Toll Free with any questions if you are still unsure about what you may need.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda RX7 Rims and Wheels
The RX7 is a very well remembered sportscar that began production in 1978. Distinguished by its unique engine, the RX-7 was named for the acronym "rotary experiment 7" because of its Wankel engine that employed a constant rotisserie motion as opposed to the less efficient up and down motion that pistons in regular (and diesel) engines have. This engine (which came in turbo and twin turbo options), along with the sporty coupe exterior, made the epitome of a sports car that has won numerous awards that include a spot on Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list a myriad of times. The RX7 was sold around the world, albeit around 80% went exclusively to the U.S. In 1995 the third generation RX7 stopped being sold in the US and by 2002 the car was discontinued without another "rotary experiment" until 2007 with the RX-8.
Wheels on the RX7 were mostly alloy but did include 13" and 14" steel rims with painted finishes. The alloy rims ranged from 13" to 16" and had silver, machined, polished, pewter, and dark gray finishes. Several 15" and 16" alloy rims had right and left variations to simulate forward movement.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well look no further because this is the perfect place to acquire them! Ordering is simple, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and we will provide all the help you need. Come again soon!