OEM Mercedes CL Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about how there's no fuss with us in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, we guarantee it so getting your perfect rims isn't an impossible mission.
- In the links below we have provided pictures of all Used Mercedes CL Class Rims, finding your perfect match couldn't be easier!
- Pictures specify whether the Factory Mercedes CL Class Rims are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and if it is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Original Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes CL Class Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes CL Class Rims and Wheels
Mercedes' luxury coupe series, the CL Class cars were two door coupes with a long wheel base belonging to the grand tourer car class. The CL Class began production in 1996 as a derivative of the S-class (the S-class is Mercedes' sedan series) when the S coupe was renamed to the CL to have its own class, named for its body Coupe with a Long wheel base. Exclusively available with huge V8 and V12 engines (the largest was a 6.3L V12), the coupe was built for power with a V12 even turbocharged and had rear wheel drive but has only come with automatic transmissions. With such a ridiculously horrible gas efficiency it is a surprise that this behemoth lasted long after its third generation debut in 2006, it however did last seven years, until in 2013 it was finally discontinued.
Wheels on the CL class cars range from 16" to 20" in diameter and apart from three steel rims (a 17", 18" and 19" steel rim with painted finish) were exclusively alloy. the 16" alloy rims had either machined finish or a silver finish with machined lip and had 5 or 6 spokes. Finishes on the 18" and 19" rims included silver, polished, hyper silver, and machined. 20" alloy wheels were only finished in silver. Many of these rims had front and rear variations to give more traction in the rear.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because ordering instantly online is easy as cake! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. We hope you had a pleasant experience with us. Thanks for stopping by!