OEM Mercedes CLK Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about our operation, what we do, and these factory original Rims watch out short 1 minute video below the links.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Model of OE CLK Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Mercedes CLK Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the left of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes CLK Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes CLK Rims and Wheels
The CLK is named after the line that inspired its design the Mercedes' CL (Coupe Longbase)Class with the K coming from the German word Kurz to indicate its compact nature, although its main difference from the CL is the fact that the CLK comes as a convertible. The CLK began in 1996 with a range of engines that included V8, V6, and straight four cylinder varieties with the main addition to the second generation being a straight four cylinder as well as V6 Diesel engine option, the second generation was also the only generation that offered a manual transmission option. After two generations the CLK was consolidated to be contained within the E class platform (and named after) discontinuing the CLK nameplate in 2009.
The CLK had wheels were mostly composed of 16" and 17" alloy rims with polished, silver, machined, sparkle silver, hyper silver, and chrome finishes, many of which offered different front and rear wheels to increase traction on the rear wheel drive car. There were however, two steel rims both with painted finish that came as 16" and 17". There were also two 18" alloy rims with machined and hyper silver finish as well as a 19" alloy rim with polished finish.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you have come to the correct webpage because owning these rims is just a few clicks away. To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for stopping by!