OEM Mercedes SLK Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Watch this 1 minute video about us, and see how ordering with us is not a fuss.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mercedes SLK Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Mercedes SLK Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used SLK Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes SLK Rims and Wheels
SLK class cars began production in 1996 as a smaller SL class vehicle and debuted in the U.S. a year later in 1997. A two door coupe/convertible, the SLK nomenclature is an acronym for the German words Sportlich, Leicht, Kurz, that describe the car as a sporty, lightweight short car. Powered by either a straight four cylinder, V6, or V8 petrol engines or a straight four cylinder diesel engine, the SLK had rear wheel drive to enable superior handling on the sportscar. Although its first generation was closely related to Chrysler's Crossfire, the following second and third generations were exclusively built on their own platform. The SLK continues to successfully produce its third generation (that began in 2011) today.
Wheels for the SLK range from 16" to 18" and include a single 15" steel rim with 5 holes and painted finish, the only other steel rims were 16" and 17" with black and painted finish with ten holes. Alloy rims were finished in silver, hyper silver, machined, and bright machined with many of the wheels with front and rear variations to increase traction and performance.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!