OEM Mercury Cougar Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- Cross referencing our pictures that can be found in the year links below with your own Factory Mercury Cougar Rims will help you find the part number you need.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Cougar Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you would like to inquire further into these OEM Mercury Cougar Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Cougar Rims and Wheels
The Mercury Cougar nameplate originally began production in 1967 as a pony car, but by the third generation had transformed into a luxury coupe in 1974. While the next generations (fourth and fifth exclusively) saw sedan and station wagon body styles, the seventh generation Cougar (the first cougar wheels we picture **if your wheels are older than this our inventory is available upon request, but limited by availability**) had, like all previous generations but no future generation, rear wheel drive. To power the two door coupe, a myriad of engines were available that included a 3.8L V6 and 4.6L or 5.0L V8 engines until the eighth generation that began in 1999 saw improved emissions cars with a 2L or 2.5L straight four or V6 engine, respectively. Both manual and automatic transmissions were offered on the Cougar until it was discontinued in 2002.
The Cougar had a multitude of rims offered stock on it that ranged from 15" to 17" and only included one steel rim that was 15" with 10 holes. Alloy rims had silver, chrome, sparkle silver, machined, or silver with machined lip finishes.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!