OEM Mercury Milan Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn all it is we do here at originalwheels.com.
- We guarantee that all OEM Mercury Milan wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- Below are links that will lead to all pictures of Factory Mercury Milan Rims.
- All pictures of the Stock rims will specify whether they are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Used Milan Rims exactly to what you need are conveniently noted next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the factory original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Milan Rims and Wheels
The Milan, which began production in 2006, is built from a joint endeavor between Ford and Mazda and sold by Ford's luxury brand Mercury. A four door sedan in the midsize class, the Milan has front wheel drive with the option for four wheel drive. The 2.3L and 3.0L (straight four and V6, respectively) engines as well as the manual and automatic transmissions are from Mazda technology and can be seen in several other cars that are related to the Milan such as the Ford Fusion that was almost identical to the Milan apart from slight exterior style differences as well as a much more luxurious interior. Although not unpopular and even with several awards under its belt such as a JD power and Associates initial quality winner for the Midsize car category, when Ford decided to end the Mercury brand-name, the Milan was no exception to the discontinuations.
Wheels on the Milan are mostly composed of 16" and 17" alloy rims except for an 18" alloy wheel with 10 spokes finished in lustre nickel and two steel rims, both finished in black 16" or 17". Alloy rims had silver, chrome, hyper silver, machined, or bright machined finishes and spoke patterns ranging from including 7 to 14 spokes.
If these are the used factory original rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for stopping by!