OEM Mercury Montego Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Mercury Montego Rims.
- If the Used rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Mercury Montego Rims exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
Information On Factory Mercury Montego Rims and Wheels
Beginning production in 2004, the Mercury Montego was introduced for the 2005 model year as a four door sedan. Built on Ford's global D3 platform that was derived from Volvo's technology (Ford owned Volvo from 1999 to 2010) the Montego was related to not only Ford's Five Hundred (as might be expected from Mercury's parent company), but also Volvo's S60, S80. Equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine and either front wheel drive or the optional four wheel drive, the Montego had only automatic transmissions. Montego sales were disastrous and the nameplate was quickly discontinued in 2007 to be replaced by the Taurus.
Only four different rims were available on the Montego during its short production. Two 17" rims finished in silver or painted and were alloy or steel, respectively. Two 18" alloy wheels were also manufactured with either 15 or 8 spokes and machined or cladded chrome finish, respectively.
Super stoked to score these sweet rims? Stop being still and snag these straightaway! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your wheels, and order instantly online. If you would prefer to order your stock original wheel over the phone or would like to learn more about this OEM rim call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will assist you with whatever help you need obtaining these wheels. Thanks for stopping by!