OEM Mercury Mountaineer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn all it is we do here at originalwheels.com.
- We guarantee that all OEM Mercury Mountaineer wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- Below are links that will lead to all pictures of Factory Mercury Mountaineer Rims.
- All pictures of the Stock Mountaineer rims will specify whether they are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need are conveniently noted next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the factory original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Mountaineer Rims and Wheels
The Mountaineer began production in 1997 as Mercury's midsize sport utility vehicle (or SUV). Although the Mountaineer was almost identical to Ford's Explorer, after the first generation (that ended in 2001) styling was easier to differentiate between the two vehicles, but it was only external and the Mountaineer remained mechanically identical throughout all three generations, but maintained many more standard luxury features as well as a nicer interior. A five door SUV the Mountaineer was powered by either a four liter V6 engine or a 4.6L V8 engine mated to automatic transmissions. Although sales were not necessarily as dismal as other Mercury vehicles at the time, the Mountaineer was cancelled along with all the other cars in Mercury's lineup in 2010 when Ford dismantled the Mercury brand.
Mountaineer rims ranged from 15" to 20" and included both steel and alloy varieties. Steel rims were limited to two 15", two 16" and a 17" rim with 10 to 20 holes and painted finishes- except one chrome finished 15" steel wheel. Alloy rims had silver, machined, chrome, cladded chrome, satin chrome, silver with machined lip, and polished finishes with spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 20 spokes.
Have you been pining over these wheels and wish you had them as soon as possible? Well you are in luck, ordering is simple! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your stock original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!